Hotel Breaks in Galway
Kingfisher Club @ NUIG
Please note: This facility is located on the campus of the National University of Ireland and is approximately 1km from the hotel. This facility is chargeable at a rate of €12.00 per visit.
The Kingfisher Club is designed to provide a greatly improved quality of life for those who believe in investing in their health and well being. The Kingfisher Club has 7 clubs around the country & is one of Ireland's largest, most modern Health & Fitness Centres. With one of the widest varieties of fitness equipment, classes and programmes, The Kingfisher gives you the best fitness value around. Read more »
- 25 metre 6 lane swimming pool
- Saunas & Steam Room
- State of the Art, 130 piece, Lifefitness gym facility
- Meeting Room
- Full equipped Resistance training area
- Core Training Area
- Elite Gym
- 2 Studios incorporating a full studio timetable
- Separate Team changing facilities
- International size sports hall
- Squash Court
- Racketball Court
- Basketball Court
- Over 100 pieces of CV equipment incorporating Lifefitness
- Cardio theatre equipment
- Wooden-floored Sportshall available for all imaginable indoor sports and available for international basketball matches (seats 600).
Please note: The gym is staffed by qualified gym instructors who will be available to discuss members training programmes or for any assistance. The pool environment is also constantly manned by a trained lifeguard to ensure a fully safe pool environment for all members and guests.
- Mon – Fri (7.00am – 10.00pm)
- Sat - Sun & Bank Holidays (9.00am – 6.00pm)
The Kingfisher Club is located at the NUI Galway Sports Centre, National University of Ireland Galway, 5 minutes from Galway City Centre.
If you have any enquiries please contact the Kingfisher Club on 091 570 800 or email email@example.com
Relax with a round of Golf
Oughterard Golf Club is an 18 Hole parkland course, which is lined with mature native Irish trees, including Oak, Hazel and Birch. It is an excellent test of golf, with numerous water features, sand bunkers etc. that are strategically placed to protect the par of the course.
The Golf Club is renowned for its hospitality and is an ideal venue to include on a golfing holiday in the West of Ireland.
For more information visit: http://www.oughterardgolfclub.com