Westwood Family Friendly Hotel Galway
| Chilled Melon ||€3.90|
|Homemade Soup of the Day||€3.50|
Main Course *
|Jumbo Sausages, Beans ||€5.90|
|Beef Burger in a toasted Bun with Ketchup||€6.90|
|Homemade Breaded Chicken Pieces||€6.90|
|Baked (or Poached) Chicken Breast with Gravy||€7.90|
|Penne Pasta with homemade Tomato Sauce||€5.00|
|* (served with Mash Potato or Chips) |
Note: (Portion of fresh Vegetables can be added at no extra charge to any of the above….remember your food pyramid!!!)
|Kids Ice Cream in a Wafer Basket ||€3.90|
|Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce ||€3.50|
|Fresh Fruit Salad ||€3.90|
| || |
|Glass of Milk ||€1.00 |
|Glass of Juice (Apple/Orange) ||€1.70|
The Westwood are participants in the IHF’s “Food for Kids” initiative.
- This means that we offer 3 shelves from the Food Pyramid, i.e. Carbohydrates: Pasta, Potatoes, Protein: Beans, Meat and Fruit and Veg.
- Options other than fried foods include boiling, poached and baked.
- We use good quality oil in our fried food which is changed regularly to avoid hydrogenation.
- We use less processed foods, our “nuggets” are made in-house from 100% chicken breast, our spaghetti bolognaise and burgers are made in-house.
- We offer homemade high fibre brown bread
- We offer sugar free Fruit Salad option for dessert.