- Approximate numbers must be given one month in
advance and final numbers 48 hours before the reception.
The number quoted will be charged for on the day
except in the event of an increase in numbers in
which case the larger number will be charged. Additional
meals will be served if space is available but without
obligation by the hotel to provide such extra meals.
- The account must be settled in full by cash or
bankers draft on the day of the reception, or prior
- All prices quoted include current taxes and will
be subject to a marginal increase annually based
on food, labour costs, and any other unforeseen
circumstances. Prices herein are valid from 1st
December 2006 for one year.
- Our wedding package applies to wedding parties
of 100 persons or more. Should the numbers in the
wedding party be below 100 persons then the hotel
retains the right to levy a room hire charge. Receptions
held on a Friday or Saturday during July / August
& September are subject to minimum numbers of
- In keeping with food and hygiene regulations,
only food and beverages prepared on the premises
may be consumed in the hotel.
- We retain the right to make reasonable substitution
on the date of the reception resulting from lack
of availability of materials.
- Wines are sold per bottle on a sale or return
basis. Credit cannot be given for open bottles.
- We request that all music finishes by 1.30am.
- Once you have provisionally booked your wedding
date, a non-refundable deposit of €500.00 will
be required to secure your booking. Provisional
bookings shall be held for 2 weeks only and shall
automatically released unless confirmed with a booking
- A bar extension can be sought for an additional
- We request that parties be seated for the meal
not later than 5.00pm.
- Corkage is charged @ €12.00 per 75cl bottle
of wine and €15.00 per 75cl bottle of Champagne.
- The hotel reserves the right to refund deposits
in circumstances where a booking is made through
a third party or under false pretences.